Bling Your Booth Challenge
ABC Baker has donated funds to the Council to help ensure the success of our cookie sale. They are aware of the issues our cookie volunteers faced with the new online systems, Snap and Coco. As a good will gesture and apology for your frustrations, the bakery has donated $3,000 to the Council and we are giving it back to you!
GSCM will offer six Service Unit “Bling Your Booth” Prize Packs that will make your cookie sale booths sizzle. Each “Bling Your Booth” prize pack consists of one Girl Scout tent canopy, two tablecloths, two sets of cookie rounds, two yard signs, two cookie costumes, two LOVE aprons, 100 Cookie Time gift bags and two rolls of Thank You stickers. This Prize Pack is valued at $500.00 and will be received by the winning Service Units in the spring of 2014. What a great way to get a head start on next year’s Cookie Sale!
Here are the A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s of the challenge…..
- The challenge begins December 15, 2013 and will run through the end of the sale, January 31, 2014.
- One winning Service Unit from each geographic area will be selected. The geographic areas are: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore City and County, Carroll County, Harford County and Howard County.
- Troops may obtain additional cookies from cupboards between December 15, 2013 and January 31, 2014. The total cases picked-up by troops in the Service Unit during this period will be divided by the number of girls registered in the Service Unit as of January 31, 2014. This will give us the Service Unit’s PGA (per girl average) for the challenge. The Service Unit with the highest PGA from each geographic area will be selected as the winner.
Here’s how to participate in the challenge:
- Get all troops actively involved in the cookie program. New and late forming troops can always start selling at any time throughout the sale period.
- Get all registered girls selling through order taking, email, social media and/or booth sales until the end of the sale period.
- Have troops and girls already selling continue to sell through the entire sale period of January 31, 2014. Double check where your current troops fall in the volume and troop proceeds chart. Maybe a few more boxes will put them into the higher profit level which applies to all boxes sold by the troop.
We hope this challenge will help re-energize your troops and girls to help us reach our Council Cookie Sale GOAL!