This event has been cancelled
You’ll stay the night at Bell Manor, or in a tent on Bell Manor’s lawn. Bring a tent or share with a friend!
When: August 13, 2013 (7 pm) to August 15, 2013 (8 pm)
No part-timers, please!
Where: Sleeping accommodations in Bell Manor and tents on Bell Manor lawn; program activities at Friendship Circles and adjoining property
Who: Campers ages 14-17 (on or before August 1, 2013) and College-age adult Girl Scouts
Cost: $125 per camper, $35 per Young Adult counselor
Included in fee: Tuesday evening snack, all meals and snacks Wednesday and Thursday, all program supplies, special t-shirt and patch for campers.
Transportation to-and-from camp not provided
What to Bring:
- Sleeping gear (your tent, sleeping bag, pillow…etc)
- Swimming gear (a swimsuit, beach towel, sunblock…etc)
- Toiletries (showers will be available, so don’t forget your bath towel!)
- Bath towel (showers will be available),
- Tennis shoes
- Bug spray
- The necessary forms/information (Health history card, required medications in the original container…etc)
- (Optional: $20 to purchase additional craft supplies at a discount from the instructors)
If you bring your own tent, be sure to know how to put it up and take it down before you go. Otherwise, share with a friend!
What NOT to Bring:
- Cell phones
A Limited number of college-aged registered adult Girl Scouts are needed to help run the pro-gram. Former Camp Guides, CITs, LITs or PAs preferred.