Join troop 276 in a campout at Ripken Stadium on June 1, 2013. All Girl Scouts (and female friends) are welcome. The cost is $35 per person and includes a ticket to the IronBirds game on August 3.
- Campout in tents on the baseball field
- Cookout on the party deck (ballpark food …hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, drinks)
- DJ and dancing with the IronBird Mascot
- Nail Art
- Movie on the jumbotron and popcorn
- Moon Bouncers
- Face Painting and Hair Chalk Coloring
- Jewelry Making (sponsored by GSCM)
- Special Patch
- A ticket to the August 3, 2013 SHARE fundraising game. Those attending the game will receive a free baseball cap and an invitation to participate in a parade. Several troops will be selected to sing The National Anthem on the field and one troop will be selected to lead the parade ($27.00 value).
- Color Ferris – Art work will be displayed during the SHARE Fundraising Game. Not applicable if event is re-scheduled for rain date.
There will be a mandatory meeting will be held online April 29, 2013 7:30-8:30 pm. Each Troop must have at least one adult member on the roster attend the meeting.
*Please make sure to follow Safety-Wise overnight girl/adult ratios. Camping training is
not a requirement.
How to Register:
- Download the registration packet
- Write a Troop Check payable to:
GSCM SU74 IronBirds Event
- Mail the check and the completed registration form to Heidi Roman, 400 Clydebank Drive, Abingdon, MD 21009.