Now is the time to get back to your Girl Scout roots. You set the best example for our current and future Girl Scouts, and without you, we wouldn’t be who we are today. Girl Scouts may have shaped you, but you’ve also shaped Girl Scouts.
I came into Girl Scouts on the 30th anniversary and never dreamed I would still be active on their 100th―70 years for me―10 years as a Scout and 60 years as a Leader. I can’t imagine what life will be like without a Scout meeting every week.
Girl Scouting is my life!
-Doris EIkenberg Argo Girl Scout Brownie Leader,Troop 1394
Connect with Us
If you would like to register as a Girl Scout alumna or become a lifetime member of Girl Scouts, contact the Fund Development department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Join the Girl Scout Alumnae network at alumnae.girlscouts.org and choose GSCM as your council. Stay in the loop with GSCM news by “liking” us on Facebook, following us on Twitter, reading our Blog, or following us LinkedIn.
Sign up to receive our e-newsletters and get the latest Girl Scout news from GSCM:
Take the survey
If you have a moment, please take our Alumnae Survey. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you!
Tell us your story
What’s your Girl Scout story? We want to know! We want to hear about your Girl Scout experience to share throughout our Anniversary Year. Share your stories with the Fund Development Team at email@example.com.
Did you know?
- There are currently 59 million Girl Scout alumnae in the US.
- Roughly 5% of Girl Scout alumnae have received the highest award in Girl Scouting-the Girl Scout Gold Award.
- Seventy-five percent of current female senators are Girl Scout alumnae.
- Every female Secretary of State in US history was a Girl Scout Alumnae: Madeleine Albright, Condoleezza Rice, and Hillary Clinton.
- Girl Scout alumnae display positive life outcomes to a greater degree than non-alumnae on several indicators of success: sense of self, volunteerism and community work, civic engagement, education, and income/socio-economic status.
(Sources: GSRI: Girl Scouting Works; GSUSA Public policy & Advocacy Office)
Hope you were able to attend Girl Scouts of Central Maryland’s “Alumnae Stay Connected Event”. Be sure to connect with us on LinkedIn.
Thank you again and see at the next event….Canvas & Cocktails!
Check out the events calendar for upcoming events. If you would like more information about upcoming alumnae events or would like to host an event, contact the Fund Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.