What is SHARE?
Through this annual campaign we ask families of our Girl Scouts to contribute to Girl Scouts of Central Maryland. We’re not asking everyone to give big, just to give what they can and cumulatively these gifts help our girls grow strong.
SHARE is an investment in the future of your daughter(s), your community, and the Girl Scouts of Central Maryland community.
100% of your SHARE gift remains local and is put directly back into the operations of our council through program, membership and volunteer activities and materials. SHARE funds help subsidize the annual cost of Girl Scouting $191.44 a year. Please give what you can. Please give generously.
What does SHARE support?
SHARE helps us:
- Support nearly 30,000 Girl Scouts in Central Maryland
- Support 10,000+ volunteers & staff
- Offer free volunteer training
- Maintain the Seton Service Center
- Maintain four camp properties, with lodging, canoes, a ropes course and other recreational equipment
- Maintain two stores
- Offer recognitions and awards to Girl Scouts and volunteers
- Have the Volunteer Resource Center
- Maintain www.gscm.org
- Provide publications like GirlsWorld, GS411, Great Adventures and the Annual Report
Give to SHARE
You can give to SHARE by donating directly online, when you complete your Girl Scouts’ annual registration form or by contacting Pattie Dash at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate to SHARE and you can earn a variety of special patches, Girl Scout insignia and thank-you items.
$25 All SHARE donations of $25 or more will be awarded the SHARE philanthropy patch AND your name will be included on our Supporter Listing page.
$50 All SHARE donations of $50 and above will be awarded the SHARE philanthropy patch AND the year’s commemorative patch.
$100 All SHARE donations of $100 or more will receive the new SHARE pin, the commemorative patch AND the SHARE Philanthropy Patch.
Have questions about SHARE?
Contact Patricia Dash, Vice President of External Affairs at email@example.com or 410.358.9711 ext. 232.