The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led business in the country. Girls set cookie goals to support their chosen activities for the year, to fund community service and leadership projects, to attend summer camp, to travel to destinations near and far and to provide events for girls in their community.
- September 27 – Girls/Troops will begin taking Initial Orders
- November 8-17 – OMG—The Cookies are here!
- Service Unit Depot Deliveries– CONTACT your SU Cookie Manager for your specific Service Unit Depot details.
- November 8 – Direct Sales /Booth Sales Open
- The direct sale phase for the Girl Scout Cookie Sale will run from November 8, 2013 to January 31, 2014. Open booth locations are available for troop sign-up in SNAP starting at midnight, November 8, 2013
- November 11 – WJZ Manic Monday – Jimmy’s Restaurant Fells Point 5:45 am
For Girl Scouts and Voluneers:
- COCO – Cookie Command Center
- 2013 – 2014 Cookie Calendar
- Gluten Free Cookie Information
- ABC Baker
- Girl Scout Cookie Forms